View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 05:50 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
I find it quite amusing that the anti-trumpsters keep responding to your threads with outbursts and crying (do they never get tired). I moved on, Trump won, now it's his job to fix things and it's not gonna happen over a weekend. Even though anti-trumpsters want RESULTS TODAY lol. The only president that is methodically over-analyzed and followed step-by-step on a daily basis by his haters.
all the dumb libs can do is whine about my syntax.

i think liberals are like neanderthals that cant understand the homo sapien world of today. so they revert to labeling any ideas they dont like racist, sexist etc. incapable of critical thinking.

what do fucking dumb libs know about english or grammar, when they have no idea what the word racism even means. its not any ideas you dont like you dumbfucks!

but the dumb libs wont read this thread...they put me & you & every GOP on ignore...WILFULL IGNORANCE...HOW INTELLIGENT!!!

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote