Thread: Trump's forum
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 09:09 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing.
Nobody is stunned that voted for him. I'm certainly not.

The only thing I'm "stunned" about is how hard CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times have jumped the shark.

They had already abandoned any pretense of unbiased journalism during the campaign.
Now? They are out of control.

CNN is unwatchable these days.

These are the latest ratings just in for the week preceding Feb. 15th:
Top cable news networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, FBN.

Top cable news programs (total viewers): 1. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Monday, 8 p.m.); 2. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Wednesday, 8 p.m.); 3. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Thursday, 8 p.m.); 4. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Tuesday, 8 p.m.); 5. Fox News Channel?s ?Tucker Carlson Tonight? (Tuesday, 9 p.m.)

This week's cable ratings - Media Life Magazine

It is public knowledge that CNN's parent company were big contributors to Hillary's campaign.

But they LOST. And now they are losing money hand over fist. Not one actual NEWS show is left on CNN.
It's ALL just talk shows with "Hosts" talking to "panels" of other CNN employees and trying to create fake news.

Just disgraceful.

In a failing attempt to destroy Trump...they have destroyed their own credibility and ratings.
And they are losing money because of it.

It's a sad day for journalism.