View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 07:11 PM  
WorksaLot
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Very sorry for the delay, I didn't disappear I had some ruthless complications from my surgery with a infection setting up in my back right near my sacroiliac joint that was causing complete numbness in me entire left leg. Doctors admitted me into the hospital so they could give me IV antibiotics every 8 hours. Took a little over a week but they got rid of the shit and got me back home feeling 100%. Had very little access to the net while I was in there, but like I said back home and healthy now.

Sorry for any delays and any existing clients who still need the text content please contact me so I can fulfill the orders and new clients I'm still available for hire. This is the reason I don't ask for payment or any type of deposit up front because I like my clients to feel safe when placing a order. I don't ask for any money up front or any deposit until the work is delivered and clients are 100% happy.

Again, I apologize for the delay and for any clients I had who already placed a order, I am happy to fulfill it and give a 30% discount on price I quoted you. Thanks again.

E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
WorksaLot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook