View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 11:40 PM  
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonstills View Post
Nice!

Have you done any projects in adult already? What kind of lift are you seeing for different applications?

Clustering users and then optimizing content for them to increase conversion sounds like the most obvious application to me. What are some other interesting applications?
Yes, you're right. A recommendation systems (i.e. Netflix or YouTube) is a a must-have system for any adult VOD or Cam service even with just average traffic. These systems, when implemented the rights way, tend to quadruple you revenues.

We have a promo here for recommendation systems and another thread here. We also built a demo, if anyone interested.

Sentiment Analysis, on the other hand, is useful for anyone who wants to automate the classification of large amounts of text. It?s kind of magic. It?s much easier to build one than a VOD recommendations systems and it?s not expensive.

Another magical concept is image captioning, using Recurrent Neural Networks. Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like. The algorithm recognizes what is in the image and generates a text description for that image accordingly, i.e. Blond girl by the pool in red lingerie.

If you have some other ideas for applications in the adult space, please let me know.
demedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook