View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 04:48 PM  
adultcalltakers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidFinancialSolutions View Post
I waited 4 whole days hoping you'd get back to me. I notice how you responded to this thread pronto, but you aren't able to e-mail me.

Leaving the client wondering where you disappeared to twice doesn't build confidence (my free advice to you as I've been running businesses for years.)
Its 3 years since your twitter account sent a tweet, Im sure 3 more days wasnt going to cause a major issue. Im also fairly certain that in another 3 years it wont have tweeted again.

As for "responded to this pronto", you'll notice it was 24 hours after you posted, if you checked you'd also see I hadnt logged into here at all since Saturday.

Now Im sorry that Ive pissed you off thats never been my intention however I never dropped your job for another, I simply had additional stuff to do on the existing client I had. Ive hardly had 5minutes to grab a bite to eat, Ive a dozen emails including yours waiting and Ive not seen my son for 2 days......and now Im having a futile argument on the internet.
adultcalltakers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook