View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:03 PM  
adultcalltakers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have no problem taking criticism however based on the fact that I gave you the answers you were after, numerous times told you that you would need to create the tweets (Id help out but at the end of the day you know your products and therefore youd need to at least provide the basics) you still seemed to expect me to write them?

You also (and I feel bad for pointing this out seeing as how you're a financial services company) told me you werent sure if or how you could pay the $130 it would cost.

In response I said Id build and implement the system up front and you could pay when you were in a position to. Which it has to be said is a fairly good deal and one that you could have maybe given me the benefit of the doubt on for a couple of days before slating me?

So apologies that I havent been into my emails and replied to you and apologies Im currently 4 days late starting work on a program that I didnt know when I'd be paid for (and therefore finished off the business rebranding and new website that I was working on).

I will however provide what I promised free of charge as an apology, it may however be a couple of days before I get it to you.
adultcalltakers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook