View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 04:13 PM  
ninizero

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adraco View Post
Just start counting backwards.
On both Chaturbate and MFC tokens are worth 5 cents each.
20 000 tokens per month makes $1000 payout from the camsite, that you and the model would have to split somehow.

There are in a "normal" work month somewhere around 20-23 working days (assuming 2 days per week off), which would mean that a model would need to be pulling in at least 900-1000 tokens per day. That is not going to happen with a shy, non-english speaking girl who just sits there on page 23 on Chaturbate. She would need to be active!
Good English speaking skills is necessity. Talking about shyness it depends what do you consider shy girl. When I say average girl, I mean average looking, without plastic tits and etc. All models will be aware what they will have to do and will be aware that money comes with effort. But there are some top girls and 90% average models. Somehow I think that quantity over quality should work better because it will take ages to find open-minded models who will become stars.
ninizero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote