View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 09:29 PM  
WorksaLot
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking to take on a few new clients & work

Long story short I just had a surgery 2 weeks ago that is going to knock me out of my job for at least 3 months so I am looking to diversify lol. I am up for just about anything from a $5 grunt job to a weekly recurring client. I do not turn business away if it is something I can do, and price wise I'm about as flexible a they come. Here are just a few things I am ready to do if you need the help.

- Creative text, blog post, sex stories, tgp or video descriptions.
- Blog management including post upkeep, seo and comment moderating
- Blog post creation. (A penny a word sound fair? )
- Social Media promo from FB, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- Review style write-up and articles. 500-1,500 words.
- Small end PBN management
- TGP Galley management, creation and submission (traffic is traffic of course)
- Bulk video descriptions and keyword tagging.
- Cpanel work - WP installs - Bulk WP installs and activation.
- WP Blog creation and maintenance for SEO and backlink building

Just a few things I'm open for work on. Like I said I don't care if its a $5 grunt job or something larger as I have about 10 hours a day 7 days a week I can work with. Sample work is available, but I'd like to take it a step further and invite you to hit me up for a free custom sample to see if my writing style hashes with your needs. Just e-mail or hit me on Skype and give me a ideal of what you need. I will work it up and get it to you and if you like it you can pay for it and we can do more business, if you don't just keep it on the house. As far as payment terms, I'm the old school type of person that does not like paying for something until I have it in my hands so same works with my business. I don't need money up front of a deposit or a percentage. You send me your order, we agree on a price then I do the order, send it to you and when your a satisfied client then you can pay. Keeps you safe as a buyer and keeps everyone happy. So if you have ANYTHING you need done hit me up for a fast quote and even faster service.

E-mail: [email protected]
WorksaLot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote