View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:13 PM  
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Just saw the link ( not again but for the first time).... Microscopic to really judge, but yes they are banners you have done. Too bad you were such an ass about the rest of it.... They would have needed changes but in essence you have done something, but since you have taken this bad blood into a public domain ( this forum) instead trying to deal with it in private I am no longer interested "jawing" with you unless you apologise, withdraw your baseless acustions and stick to ypur quote from Nov 29 .... And as to your twisted logic ? You have asked how would I make a payment and I have said how, that is still true I pay all my contractors the same way, this was before your "bait and switch" scam....
Baseless accusations?

Read the thread. You might wanna freshen up on what you emailed me about the banners.

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote