View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:20 PM  
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I will not even bother reading this stuff.... You are still missing they key three points:

1) I have NEVER gave you a go ahead to do anything other then select a few pictures and to discuss some ideas.

2) you have agreed to a price which you then doubled without warning.

3) and you have never delivered anything I can look at and approve.....

And how many times do I have to tell you to go away, there must be a reason why you begging for jobs since 2014 ( at least), getting a lot of good lucks but no jobs, maybe you do not have talent or you biting a switching everybody else....

.... So, now I will go and bump a couple of your
threads...
(1)

If you really never gave me the go ahead then why would be willing to make a payment. It seems to me you did give me the go ahead on doing the banners.

----------------------------------

My email to you:

I have the banners done. How will you be making payment?

-----------------------------------

Your reply:

will use PP

-----------------------------------

(2)

We didn't discuss pricing or agree before I started these. You just assumed you had the deal from September 2016 and you are above expiration dates.

(3)

I provided a link to view them.

Here is the link again for you. https://vimeo.com/200492539

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote