View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:57 PM  
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have the banners done. How will you be making payment?

-----------------------------------

Your reply:

will use PP

Do you have Skype or ICQ?

Your reply:

NO I do not use them for business. BTW this is getting "painful" over 20 dollars....

The total for 10 banners is $96.

Your reply:

Good luck with them.....you chase me from last September and finally when I relented you are a weeks late* and double the price !? I do not do business this way..."bait and switch"

So send me 10 banners for my approval ( and once I approve them) I will pay via PP $ 40 dollars as agreed** or you can keep them. It is not the 96 bucks, but your " bait and switch" approach with does not agree with me.

Good luck.
Celand

*(The banner order was placed on January 11th. The banners were completed on January 15th)

**(agreed on that pricing in September of 2016 - the special offer expired that month. This banner order was placed on January 11th, 2017.)

That special was for last year and the offer expired on 9/6/16. This is not a bait and switch attempt. This is normal banner pricing. $10 for animated banners and $8 for static. I ended up doing 8 animated banners and 2 static banners for you. The total is $96.

Your reply:

Good luck, I am out. And will wait for the next year's special.... As I have said before, for now I will "keep it in the family".
C.

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote