View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 12:10 PM  
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Anyway you are correct..even if you did miss the intitial e mail where you inserted yourself into someone else thread

And have even quoted me correctly :" Let me know of some ideas ( like what pictures or section of which) would you use and we would go from there."

And of course you failed to include your offer which I have quoted above where you wrote:"I can to the 10 banners for $ 50 for you".

The other thing you have failed to include your statement that: "the special price ended months ago". Since you doubled the price...

As to your key argument, that:

....sending a few ideas like some pix selection is giving you go ahead to start completing the work and doubling the cost to boot, then as I have said to you before you have much to learn.....and no I do not want any banners which only play in Quicktime, the world did move past that. I will not bother to look.

So lets just leave it alone, I will write this off too a bad experience. I will NO longer pollute this thread with your "sour grapes", you want to bitch more, please send me an e mail. This thread is about uploading, if you want, lets move this discussion into one of your many ....." please give me a job" threads elsewhere here.
You have 1 update on the site featuring images. I made the banners using the link you sent me. Where I could choose from 20 photos in total.

The special ran in September 2016. It is now January 2017. I am still offering you great pricing on them regardless. 8 fully animated banners and 2 static ones for under $100.

"...and no I do not want any banners which only play in Quicktime, the world did move past that. I will not bother to look."

Quote from an email:

"I see no banners in that link, just pages of "gibberish code" crashing my Firefox."

This person doesn't even have the common knowledge to view a .mp4 file.

http://www.skrog.net/test-banners/sample.mp4

Download VLC and install - VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework! then load up the file.

The video shows the banners with a watermark over them.

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote