View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:34 PM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
To my knowledge the stats issue has been fixed. Sorry for whatever reason GFY notifications weren't coming in. If your numbers still look wrong, e-mail me with screenshots or specific examples so I can take a deeper look or send it to tech for investigation.

And how would you like us to notify you? In Kinkydollars, in an e-mail, on here? Serious question, in the future let me know what you'd like us to do.

Also guys keep in mind it's XBiz / Internext / AVN's and I'm on the road for those, I'm doing the best I can. Carla our old affiliate manager is no longer with us and I'm taking over her duties for the forseeable future along with my own so please be patient. I'll get things fixed and get you paid, check with a few other people in this thread and the other one, I've found their money [often, more than they were expecting, which doesn't mean we were hiding it, we just had some errors and they're being fixed.] Kink has been around forever and we're not about to start fucking over affiliates now.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote