Thread: Hot or Not When they say a cold shower...
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 03:56 AM  
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
And that is my point - I would not expect handouts, I would take it as my own problem (if I manage to screwup to that extent), because, you know, I am responsible for my life and decisions. And I would not shame government, or tax payers, or whoever for not giving me free (their hard earned) money.

Serious physical or mental health issues aside (in those cases I, as everyone, am 100% for government assistance).

You lefties are crazy. You think it is fair that quality people work for their living, some even barely manage to pay for rent etc.
And some people should get the same for free? You know, just because they managed to lose it?
In what lefty crazy world that is a fair thing?
A large number of the homeless in the UK do have mental health issues - That mad bitch Thatcher introduced 'care in the community' and closed most of the inpatient services...

Then she was shocked that people with MH issues didn't comply and wouldn't take their meds - People started dying and most ended up on the streets.....

The next government's couldn't afford to fix the mess so it has just continued like that...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote