View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:54 PM  
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
that's not what you are doing here though. You are ridiculing them for caring for people who have entertained them in some form or another. Do you have to know people to enjoy them as an entertainer? Do you have to know them to empathize that they have passed?

I am not a fan of the pedestal that people create for celebrities either, especially ones who haven't done anything to earn it, but I can still empathize if something bad happens to them. I would hope you would be able to as well.

but yeah, i am tired of people who claim 2016 was an exceptionally bad year because of that, that doesn't make sense at all.
The start of that post looked like you were attacking me claiming i was ridiculing people (which i wasn't), but then by then end of the post you seemed to agree with me with the original point that a bad year on a PERSONAL level shouldn't be judged on what fucking celebs died...

For the record, being a Star Wars fan n' all i was gutted when Carrie Fisher died. But that wouldn't be a reason for me to claim 2016 was a bad year for me...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote