View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 01:34 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I'm very pro US. Those of you pushing this obvious fake BS are the one's who are being anti-US.

If you didn't just take a guess and actually did some research on me. I'll help you out a bit more. My building was built in 1895. It's historical. It's not block but instead imported Italian brick and the walls are 1.5ft thick of said Italian brick. The exterior has been stucco'ed so you can't tell that from there. The additions themselves are however block but that would mostly be the garage and the elevator shaft. Oh and BTW it's not an apartment building. I do however have a 4000sf loft on the 3rd floor. Any time you're in town you're welcome to park your home in my parking lot though. I'll even throw ya an extension cord.
Yea sure thing buddy.. It's amazing you know everything about everything. You have the inside line on anything in the workd.

Perhaps Trump should make you the FBI director because you always know what's "really" up..

LoL