View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:26 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
All of your posts in this thread sound exactly like all the felons serving time who proclaim they're innocent (which, some likely are, but almost all aren't) & their dipshit girlfriend believes them. Of course, you're the dipshit girlfriend.

You believe a tweet by the accused (along with information from 4chan? lolololol... I myself have spread "fake" info on 4chan... just recently ) as opposed to something that hasn't even been vetted by professionals yet. Why does anyone have to spell out how silly that is? Why do you choose to be that dense?

It's remarkably stupid & exactly what morons like you accuse anyone who criticizes you of doing (being a "sheep"). You're falling for the rhetoric hook, line & sinker like a good little boy & all Trump and his surrogates have to do is say "but but liberals" and "but but HRC" and you'll be like "YEAH FUCK 'EM LOL". You're pathetic.
I think you missed the part about it being in the hands of intelligence agencies for months and that this very fake report is the reason why Reid pushed for an investigation into Trumps ties with Russia, also the fact that, that investigation resulted in no questionable ties... In other words, it's already been investigated by the FBI. A key part that they didn't know though was that at least part if not all of it was a trolling.