View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:43 AM  
dave90210

They are 100% real without a doubt! I moved into my apartment 2 years ago. 100% of the people in my building experience something paranormal on a regular basis! Before I moved in someone died of a drug over dose next door. I had no idea until after weeks of activity right after I moved in. Stuff in my apartment would move on it's own all the time, my fan buttons would click and adjust the fan speed right in front of me, I saw a bright light shoot out of the ceiling looked like lighting and it was on a clear night. It violently shook a fence I was standing next to right in front of a friend and I we both saw it, we saw the same type of light before it happened that I saw in my room. With all my car doors locked the cat litter and all my groceries where thrown all over my car and opened with no one entering my car! My car auto locks all the doors and I have an alarm! Again something out there exsists whether you call it a ghost, aliens or whatever!
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote