View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:00 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Wow what a stretch. The report, if true, or partially true, is extremely harmful to the man providing there is proof of the allegations, but Treason, I think not.
Conspiring with another state to win a political election is pretty serious stuff. Would they call it treason being he's the POTUS? My guess is no they would sugar coat it as much as possible but this if it pans out to be true is serious shit. Trump and those around him will be in for some serious issues if this all pans out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't step down citing some mysterious illness or issue. Things will happen behind closed doors over this that's for sure. I bet there are reporters everywhere as well as all those congressmen who were left in the dark are reading these papers just as we are.. There will be a lot of answers demanded.

BTW Congress is already working on a few veto proof items against Russia. They want more sanctions and will make it so Trump can't say Crimea is now officially Russia.. They will pass both of these with veto proof majorities, meaning Trump can't do anything about it.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote