View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:58 PM  
feurdeea

Industry Role:
It depends very much on what you intend to do. What kind of accounts do you want to create, for what social network?
From what you did write I suppose that you want same IP for a specific account so the VPN won't help you. You need private proxies and here is the catch, you'll never know if you share them with someone else or if they had been already banned for spam or whatever by the network for who you want to apply. From my modest experience I can tell that on the market are alot of VPN's but all have various issues that will bother you. Some are keeping your records, some are requesting your ID card, maybe a recent photo, some accept Paypal as payement, some want only a email and accept cryptocurrency. Just don't go with your head bumping in the door at the first offer, it may be money badly spent. Don't choose a VPN that changes your IP automatically, it's such a waste of time to check all the time your IP and compare. Some of them have their own app where you can choose the IP you want but that IP won't be used only by you, could be hundreds of users at a given moment.
I hope I helped a bit and please excuse my mistakes if I did some, english it's not my native language.
feurdeea is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote