View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:36 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fiction View Post
What is your solution for this webmaster? You want him to spend his time sending DMCA messages, or what do you suggest he do? These automated blogs can create 100,000 new sites on 10,000 new domains in the time it takes him to send 100 DMCA takedowns.
for what do i need a DMCA ?
sure you can (and should) do it because the domain at least is burned after it.
but if you are smart enough to know how this stupid written programms are working you can load everything you want on his server and he will eat it (at this point i will stop more explainations because i like to keep some of this surprises for me in case i would ever need them again)

and believe me a guy who had SUCH an experience will never touch a server from you again.

you have to keep in mind, that this idiots are mostly using a third party software to steal something BECAUSE they do not have an idea and the knowledge how to make a sucessful website. and THIS missing intelligence is their weak point and make THEM to victims.

there ARE indeed several ways to prevent and fight against this bullshit but sure i understand that in this kind of "war" a newbie is completely lost.

greetings

thommy