View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:43 AM  
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Why do people take celebrity deaths so personally ??

I keep reading or hearing people say 2016 was a horrific year. You ask why and then they rhyme off a few celebrity names who happened to pass that year. Then you ask "oh right so that's why 2016 was personally a bad year for YOU?"

Forgetting Trump for a minute (we know everyone has views on that and how that took over 2016 for the large part) but people seem to genuinely base a good or bad year for them personally on what fucking celebs died.

Feels like half my family have serious health issues just now, and thankfully all got through 2016, but this year is gonna be very testing get for the whole family and we will see who comes through it or not. Gonna be a tough year. Very tough.

I don't give a fuck if Prince died. I didn't know him and he sure as fuck didn't know me.

I think we need to sometimes step away from the celeb world and worry more about our own family and friends first.

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote