View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:02 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvh View Post
Thanks for your reply. My programmer tried to speed up te website and it might work slower if you are not from europe. When it comes to traffic 13% US, 27% IN,9% ID, 4% DE and other lower. The reason for quite low earnings was probably bad advertisement placement so my fault.

However site was (used to) rank well in google even better before I bought it so perhaps someone who knows more about how to rescue a website like this would be interested.
the point is that you canīt speed up a site when the content is stolen in REALTIME from hundreds of this pirate idiots what are using your content to rank and producing DC.

google is full with your results but unfortuantely they do not point to your domain.

it is quite tricky and hard to get rid of this content thieves and nobody knows if that site is getting back into ranking after that work is done.
the only value on that page is the text content because all videos are just embedded and the script does not look like something special. but this textcontent is burned from the copiers. so all your activities about SEO and tunig the server where wrong actions. if you would spend this time and money to fuck the fuckers you would not have this problem.

but that is one of the reasons why the job of a successful webmaster canīt be done anymore by a newbie. sorry to say that but I would never reccoemd a newbie to put his hands on an existing project of that size. The bad boys out there are too smart to beat them with no knowledge.

I am really sorry that you had to learn this lesson by such a hard knock out because I can read between your lines that you donīt want to do anything else as to make some money in a fair way.

I hope someone with the time and compentence will make you a respctable offer or helps you to repair that.

greetings

thommy