View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:19 PM  
Dr. Wicks
Confirmed User

Payze.com Hires Jeff Neis as Global Sales Manager

It Payze to be a Neis Guy
Monday, January 9, 2017

Keyport, NEW JERSEY ? Payze.com is ecstatic to announce the newest addition to the organization, Jeff Neis. Taking the title of Global Sales Manager, Jeff will help Payze manage the rapid growth, expanding partnerships and sales initiatives moving forward.

Payze has grown into one of the most trusted resources in the industry over the past 5 years. Based in Keyport, NJ, the company has unique partnerships and relationships in the banking, software, and high-risk industry that have been merged to create seamless, flexible, and custom processing solutions. We like to say ?It Payze to have Experience.? When we combine Jeff with the Payze executive team of Joel, Hank, and Doug, there is a combined 69 years in processing experience. Our goal of creating a dream team for the industry continues to come to fruition.

?The Payze vision is very simple: Provide merchant services at reduced processing costs, give corporate structural advice, offer fraud prevention techniques, and maximize client throughput? Stated CEO Doug Wicks. ?Adding Jeff to our team will help ensure that our vision grows and reaches an even greater audience in 2017 and beyond. Look for Payze to be announcing additional exciting industry news in the next few months.?

?As I explored future options, a key factor in my decision was Loyalty. After 17 years at CCBill, their decision to go another direction gave me time to reflect on what was really important for me.?, stated Neis. Adding, ?It was an easy decision to join the Payze team because there is not a more loyal group of friends, business partners, or industry supporters than Doug Wicks, Hank Freeman, and Joel Paulin. Plus, this is like getting the band back together and I?m look forward to rocking this industry.?

Jeff is based in Phoenix, Arizona, has a business degree from Arizona State University and is a Gulf War army veteran. ?I am excited about this next chapter of my career and can?t wait to see you all in LA and Las Vegas this week. I also look forward to reconnecting with many of you to see how we will work together moving forward.?

Jeff?s addition to team Payze is truly an industry headline and confirms that Neis guys can finish first!