View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:17 AM  
SauvageAdultDesign

Industry Role:
Modern - Simple - Effective Banners, Logos & Paysites design etc...

Hey there!

Some of you old-timers may have known me back in the days as Shark Laser Design.
I designed quite a few popular TGP/MGPS as well as my share of paysites, galleries and banners!

I am now available again for your design work under a new name: Sauvage Adult Design.

Pay sites tours, Banners, Landing pages, Headers, Logos, Galleries, you name it, I design it!
I work fast, and am very experienced with bulk orders.

I have very extensive knowledge of the EXGF niche.

GIF/Animated banners are my speciality as well.
If you’re a media buyer in constant need of high CTR creatives, I am extremely experienced with that.
I can help you select the right content and make sure you get the most out of your traffic junky & exoclick campaigns.

I have experience as a photo retoucher, and If you need me to retouch your RAW images, or simply make high CTR thumbs for your tour or TGP/MGPS,CJs, I can be hired for that as well.

I speak fluent English & French, and can easily deliver French versions of your English marketing material for an additional cost if needed.

Get in touch by email, skype or ICQ (GMT+1) for a quote!
My prices are very competitive.

I am also available full time for the right offer.

And last, but not least, please find some recent samples below

Alright guys, cheers!

SauvageAdultDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook