View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 01:48 AM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
It does. It shows ALL of the programs I've worked with under my CCBill account. You simply click the + next to CCBill in the program list, then you will see Referrals and Sales. Expand Sales and all programs are listed.

When setting adding CCbill to NS, you can even tell it what to grab, sales only, sales + referring URL's, etc. It's actually nicer than how SR did it insofar as breakdowns of CCBill programs are concerned.

Amelia, it's a free download. Just try it. I was reluctant as well, but it's working fine here. You might need to play around with it a little bit to get the look you want (you can choose from several UI themes), get the columns in the reports you want, add any custom data, etc. In the end, it does the same job. It just looks a bit different at first glance.
well, i'll be buggered if I can get them to show, I've tried both the regular ccbill option and the flexstats one.