View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:38 PM  
Petra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
Shortly after I made my post 2 days ago here, I proceeded to extract summaries of all years within SR going back to 2003.

Then yesterday I added all programs to NiftyStats -- was fairly straightforward, though CCBill is problematic, mostly because their stats servers are so slow that they time out when trying to retrieve stats beyond a couple of months. Beyond that, things went smoothly and took less time than I figured. To be fair, I never added all programs to NiftyStats, only the ones I want to deal with going forward which certainly lessened the workload of switching to NS.

One thing I will say, I was impressed -- really impressed -- with how responsive NiftyStats support was. Very fast replies, and thorough. It'll take a little getting used to NS, but I'm glad I took the time to make the switch yesterday.

That said, I hope whatever happened with Neil, that he is okay.

Good luck everyone.
What's NS's solution for CCBill? Do you have to make a new entry every few months?

ICQ - 473988097
SKYPE - petra.ann
Email - [email protected]
Petra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote