View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:06 PM  
Spermy

Industry Role:
Manual Uploader

Hi, I'm very much interested on the job. If you still looking for someone to upload videos for you, I'm ready to talk the details. Thank you.

icq_ 640013813
skype_ Spermy30

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I need somebody with basic skills and a decent computer to upload short ( 3 to 7 min. ) videos to ONLY four or five selected tubes. This is a soft core, but kinky lesbian erotica. All the tubes where I want to post are our affiliates, so there are no "moderation" issues.

For the first month, I want ONLY 4 to 5 uploads/day. This will increase several times over the following months. From about 120 uploads per month to start to about 600/ month within a few months therefater.

I will pay $ 1,00 per upload. Will supply the tube log in info, the clips and the basic tags.

Under a separate arrangement and for additional payments, this person will also ( should he be interested) have the first right of refusal to set up and manage new channels to be set up at Youtube, Metacafe and Dailymotion
Spermy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote