View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 12:44 AM  
garleaf77

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
She is not a real agent. She has a website and there is a bunch of models ( same basically as everywhere else) and if you go looking for models she just puts in on the website and waits who bites...if nobody bites you are out of luck. Not a professional outfit. I guess if you are a big company with big $$$ then she may lift a finger.

In my books and agent who pockets 20% of the models wages should make an effort to make the contact with the talent and the producer,makes the deals, makes sure the models show up, makes sure they have tests etc.etc...instead it is all your job.

Thanks, that was enlightening. Are agencies like these the exception or the norm in Prague? Will they be willing to work with small time producers just starting out or are they only interested in forming relationships with more established production studios?

So far I have my sights set on Prague for a variety of reasons; beautiful girls, ease of public transportation, low-cost living, relatively lower model expenses.

Also, do you happen to know roughly what percentage of the talent pool can really understand English at an intermediate level? From looking at xvideo, I'm seeing a great deal of videos with the dialog all in Czech though there are English subtitles. On some travel sites, I'm reading that younger adults have formal secondary language education in English but they don't indicate their proficiency level.
garleaf77 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote