View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:45 PM  
destroi
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wouter112 View Post
first of all, the website looks decent, but it's in progress there are a few things I would advice to improve the results.

There are many things to optimize for example

1, the 'clickout' Once you click on a video now, you get a click out. Better is to open this video/redirect in a new window, cause you will lose a lot of traffic cause people close their window once they don't like the video or ad and then you lose the user.

2, there are no zero banners. Probably on purpose, but you might want to consider this again. Cause banners are more or less accepted these days. and you need to make money as well right :-)

3. Rewrite your titles. Now there are multiple languages, which is not user friendly and not good for your SEO.

Fixe these things first and I will give you some other tips as well! Cause I think I can make this list a lot longer ;-)

Remember, this is to help you and not to piss you off! :-) :-) :-)

Cheers!

Wouter
Traffic Company
1 - Open in a new window, I do not believe it is a good experience for the user.
2 - Banner I'm not going to use it for now, because the traffic is very low still.
3 - I rewrite the titles but without changing the original language, because its my script changes automatically.

If you can give me seo tips and how to create quality backlinks, I'll be grateful, thanks for the suggestions.
destroi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote