View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 02:55 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You'd think that after being wrong about every single thing about Trump since well before he'd even started running for the nomination, you'd at least be a little more cautious in your predictions. Before the nomination you were wrong. After the nomination you were wrong. All through the campaign you were wrong. Through the election you were wrong. And now he's President of the USA because you haven't been right about anything at all.

People voted against you and your thinking. They've been doing it since Obama took office. You've willfully ignored that fact all the way up until you actually lost the White House to an asshole you hate. That is the simple fact of US Politics of the last 8 years. You make Trump the current "cause" of everything you are wrong about, even though your problems began and you were losing on the state and federal level well before Trump even announced he was even running for POTUS.

I sympathize with all the die hard liberals. It has to be quite a shock to have a corrupt media telling you day in and day out that he's a joke, he's losing, he's dropping in polls, he's alienating voters, he's losing debates and that he just has no path to victory in the electoral college only to find out that he was crushing it all along and you were living on a steady diet of biased media and their daily lies and learning the painful truth that everything you wanted so desperately to believe along the way wasn't real. Being Christmas, i was going to throw you a massive spoiler about this holiday but you've already suffered enough.
But I'm not wrong. The only thing I've been wrong about with Trump was that he would win the EC.

Outside of this troll topic, you will see that I did say several times that Trump did have a path to winning but it was extremely hard one.

He was able to get that path to victory but he still lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.

As for me saying all his ridiculous claims were bs and that he was the establishment.. well I'm 100% right on that so far.

See this is the problem with your simple minds. You think if someone was wrong about 1 thing they are wrong about everything.

I was wrong about him winning but right about him being full of shit and you guys fell for his BS hook line and sinker.

The difference is, you will never admit you were duped because you aren't man enough. That or just too dumb to still not understand.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote