View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 10:45 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Crockett. Tell us why Clinton was such a great candidate. At the moment she was the only option and she represents more decline for America.
Right Wing fanatic Paul Markman.. I've never once said I liked Hillary, I didn't even vote for her. I simply said she would be better as POTUS than Trump.

The simple fact is Hillary Won the popular vote so she won the people's vote yet the EC still went to Trump with the biggest spread in the history of this country between popular vote and the EC.

The winner of the EC but loser of the PV has only happened 4 times in the history of this country. It happened 2 times in the 1800's and 2 times (1st with Bush Jr and now Trump) in modern history.

The simple fact is as I've said many-times before the EC system has been rigged in key states by gerrymandering. Most of the states Trump won, he won by narrow margins.

If you look at state by state election results it was an extremely close race in most of those state. Many of these states have been gerrymandered to fuck and back which means it takes a much larger percentage of Democrats than Republicans to swing the state. (ie it requires many more Democrat votes to win these states than it takes Republican hence the reason low turn outs are good for Republicans)

If it were an equal and fair system with out the gerrymandering, then Hillary would of won this election, just like Gore would of won vs Bush. The system is rigged at the state level and all voting districts need to be redrawn by random using a computer or some other way a non partisan outcome can take place.

It';s against the very core of democracy to allow 1 party to redraw state voting districts because they happen to control that state at that time. Elected officials should have zero to do with it and it should only be carried out by independent non biased election group.

This has happened because Karal Rove came up with the idea, planned it out and made it happen before the 2000 elections. He was very smart in what he did and seized the opportunity at the right time, stacking the deck to favor Republicans at state levels.

The reason it didn't effect Obama, was because Obama had massive turn outs in both elections. It however effects low turn out elections like we've seen now with Kerry & now Hillary.

Sanders would of curb stomped Trump and the way the Democrat party screwed him is the reason I didn't vote for Hillary. I wasn't going to reward them with my vote when they also cheated democracy and the will of the people.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote