View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 03:06 PM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
Hey guys, just saw this.

We were fixing two issues prior to sending out payments for November which have subsequently been fixed, we had planned to send them out on the 5th. However our accounting woman has been ill literally for a week and is the only one that can process these payments.

Yes, I know this isn't the best system, we're working on a failsafe so this doesn't happen again of course. That being said, I've heard word that come hell or high water payments will go out tomorrow both electronic and physical checks.

It's the holidays and I know it's not convenient, but you've got our apologies for what it's worth and we're working on a ton of improvements to the beta.kinkydollars admin for you guys, it's one of my top priorities.

All this being said, if you have any emergencies you can e-mail me directly. [I can't rush your checks out to you but if you have tracking issues or payment discrepancies I can help there] and any other bug reporting can come to me or Carla as well.

Thanks for understanding.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote