View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:55 AM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
Hi, Jesse. Did you forget to change your .sig yet?

Also I'm curious now that you're working for Kink does that mean you guys have the resources to address broken affiliate links dating from the migration to the new platform? I put in a bunch of tickets about them and other issues stemming from the migration in early September but nobody responded and when I pressed Carla about them she said there just weren't sufficient resources available to fix the broken links or even to talk to me about when they might be fixed. It was a very disappointing response and the links are still broken and my questions about the migration not answered. Hoping your presence here on the board indicates that the resource crunch she cited as her reason might have relaxed?

Some of the details are in this thread and I assume my unanswered tickets are still in the ticket system. If not I have the original ticket emails I could provide.
Yes I did. Can you e-mail me directly via the link above? I'd love to get your original ticket and any examples you may have.

Cheers.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote