View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:23 AM  
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
That's right on. Shap I appreciate your threads, but why don't you show us a "from scratch" project with pictures and arrows and a description. I don't mean to offend, but talk is cheap. You made bank before tubes, odds are, you could not duplicate your success again.
Someone who gets it ^^

If he knew how to do it - he wouldn't be shopping around for already established projects that make money.

Selling his paysite back then was the best business decision of his life. Had he not, the paysite and the affiliate program would have been closed by now.

Selling GayTube.com was very dumb. I used to be a constant ad spot buyer. When the new owners took over they immediately jacked up the ad spot prices by 2-3 times. And still i continued to buy. I have no idea how much he sold it for, but the money he had been losing on undervalued ad spots and the potential money lost after the sale is very significant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
3) Change billing but you don't know how.

4) Change something to evolve but you don't know what.

Maybe those of us not destroyed by tubes & still in business since '99 have a lot we do that we don't share. Wanna know why? Because tube owners will implement our strategies. Fuck that
Right on.
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote