View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 03:19 PM  
MKA
Hey...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandra BongaCash View Post
Dear MKA,

First of all, let?s clarify that this is your second thread on GFY where you?ve written about us. The first one you asked GFY administration to delete and it looked like you had admitted that you were not right having said bullshit about us. But it seems like you changed your mind again.
Hello,

Yes this is my second thread but no i did not admit i said bullshit about you, i was a bit harsh on publicly calling you scammers maybe however i did not admitted anything.
The only reason i asked for a thread removal was because i gave your company a chance to finish this investigation and pay me out but that was 3 weeks ago and i have no time for this.

Quote:
Secondly, when you signed up on BongaCash you agreed with the Terms. In the Terms it is written in black and white:
6.6. Affiliate accounts with extremely low traffic quality may find their pending payouts temporarily frozen in order to clarify the referred members' behavioural factors and productivity trends. Depending on the upcoming efficiency trends, the Affiliate will either get their balance unfrozen or the account will be moved to the RevShare program, which includes balance recalculation according to the Terms of the RevShare program.
I have been told my traffic was low quality, not extremely low.
Secondly, i don't have time to wait so long for your investigation (whatever that means exactly) and so does my hosting bills.

Quote:
Thirdly, when you sent a request to activate Pay per Signup program, your personal manager informed you that only quality traffic is accepted and asked you to read the Terms one more time and confirm whether you agree or not:
?Most important parts are:
1) No SPAM
2) Only quality registrations on Pay per Signup campaigns - affiliates sending low quality traffic will be switched back to RevShare as it is described in Terms.?
And you did confirm that you agreed. So why did you confirm that twice if you actually do not agree?
1)There is no SPAM involved
2)I do have quality visitors but it probably did not worked out well with YOUR PROGRAM.

Besides, agreed on your terms or not, i'm simply sharing my experience with your company and warn other people.
What is wrong with this? What i wrote down here is a true story, not some fairy tail. My payment has been frozen for about 3 weeks now because of some investigation that is taking weeks.

Quote:
Fourthly, BongaCash has never banned you or refused to pay you out.
Considering everything you have written about us, I can see that you are not the affiliate we would like to have a partnership with. Therefore we have to terminate the partnership with you. On Monday your balance will be paid out and your account will be closed.
I never said bongacash banned me, i said my payment is frozen.
Is it so hard to actually read what i type?

Quote:
Right, NEVER start working on BongaCash if you are not ready to show your traffic sources. We are not interested in the traffic from secret sources you cannot name. Just use your secret traffic with another affiliate program
Is this part of your message also related to me ? If so, this is really hilarious since i did mention all my traffic sources. Do i also need to tell you exactly how i'm getting my traffic and which keywords and what i did the past 10 years to generate this traffic?

Also i never said that nobody should never start working with bongacash, i only warned people.

Quote:
There are lots of happy affiliates working on Pay per Signup program who make good money and get paid every week on BongaCash. We do love our affiliates and we are proud of having successful partnerships for years with them.
Happy Sunday
I'm happy for those affiliates but i still see no reason not share my bad experience with your company. I have not shown any blatant disrespect but pure facts
Sharing an experience should not be a reason to ban your affiliates btw but hey, it is your company so go ahead.

Happy Sunday back at you ;)
MKA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote