View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 12:39 PM  
TheGaySocialNetwork

Industry Role:
I appreciate your remarks and understand my initial statement was very limited, this is however for a reason, i do not want to reveal my traffic plan to competitors, as you would indeed be only working with me i am more than happy to meet face to face or via skype.

As i did do with the previous buyers of my site in London, i am happy to discuss all via any means.

I am happy to negotiate , but you are correct it does appear i just want the money from an investor who indeed would make a big profit , i have thought about this and it would not be beneficial to either party, therefore the outcome is for a permanent percentage holder, however with this in mind it would be much larger amount of funds would be necessary for me to warrant losing a percentage, although you do not know me i am passionate about this site and about this issues currently not being addressed with regards to the global increase in homophobia, as a gay single man i feel frightened by the U.S election campaign the growing non moderation of Facebook users. I also feel that the continuation of homophobia globally is of growing concern , this in fact is my reason for creating this site. Mainstream media have a responsibility to the LGBT to protect them right now this is not happening .

My aim is to make a site that is safe, friendly for the LGBT community, i also personally think that as a gay individual it is my responsibility for this site to be built, this may sound like a cry out for money but in fact it is not .

I hope the TheGaySocialNetWork can be warmly welcomed to Gfy.com . I look forward to helping the industry warmly welcome high value gay casual dating.

Have a great weekend.
Thank you
TheGaySocialNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote