View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:08 AM  
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavana View Post
Hello to all,

I am completely new to this site and everything it has to offer and I am certainly looking to purchase a few website businesses from here. So I would like to know if there are any important factors which I need to discuss with the sellers as most things on here look to good to be true e.g Seller offering a Tube website with domain included and states it brings in $900 monthly revenue but selling it at $8000. I do not know what I need to do other than purchase a hosting plan. Please advise me on any things you can think of, it does not matter how big or small you think the advice will be, I would like to learn as much as i can.

Thank you all
If you don't know how to run a tube site (or any other type of site), buying one is not a good idea.

You'll never be able to figure out which deals are good and which ones are bad (which are most deals).

Also, never buy on revenue, only on profit which can be proven (full details of revenues and expenses).