View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:56 AM  
purrvy

Industry Role:
Highly Experienced Designer & Developer

Are you looking for someone with a ton of experience in both professional graphic design and website development? Someone who can make an immediate and positive impact in your business? Some who works 7 days a week and is always available.

I developed the current flash player on one of the web's top adult sites Videosz.

I am not just another designer or developer. I can bring many ideas and unique technologies that will give your business an advantage. I have been designing print material and signs for 23 years. Designing and building websites for 15 years with extensive knowledge in HTML/CSS and application development using PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Flash/Actionscript.

I have been developing a fully customizable video player that has a 100% HTML/CSS & Javascript user interface while using both Flash and/or HTML5 for video playback. It supports practically every common web video format and also working on most mobile devices. I also have another technology I developed which allows users to use any mobile device as the player?s remote control. It also can broadcast live video and playback live video streams.

I am looking to join a team with a long term vision. If you would like to see my resume, portfolio, and player examples as well as discuss how I can help please feel free to contact me directly on skype. User: purrvy

Thank you for your time and consideration.
purrvy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote