View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 04:46 AM  
big johnny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hellboy78,

I'm a serious businessman you can ask anyone I've done business with above. You came across as very unprofessional and vague.

I asked you where would you like me too license my content out too if we do a deal (as I like too be in control off my content & know where its going, and its upon that I decide whether I do a deal as I don't want my content becoming oversaturated and losing value).

You then told me vaguely that you wanted too use it for DVD Wholesale, Broadcast, and Websites, basically wanting use my content all over the shop like it was yours, also without telling me where specifically too I asked you further. When I did ask you then gave me a link too your site which looks very unprofessional with an inactive store - MVG Productions. Also when I asked for references (which I only do when I'm unsure whether I'm dealing with a legit buyer) you gave me references off people I've never heard off and which all seemed be a bit suspect and are they even real? I've been in this industry a long time both as performer and now as a producer too, I'm not easily fooled!

I gave you a quote based on DVD wholesale, Broadcast and Website license, which I felt reflected the value off my content as I would basically be losing / selling up my content too you if I was to agree license out my content how you wanted, which is not something I'm looking to do at the moment unless a big offer came in that was right as I'm not looking sell my catalogue off content, and you were trying buy me out for peanuts. You have no idea off the cost production and value off content, and basically wanted my content for nothing so you could make money off it. I'm not stupid and wont be conned by you or Malboroack who has tried same thing offering me a dollar a scene lol

I only deal with professional people and you got hump hence your petty comment on here the only person who is a joke is you, and I have only replied too protect my integrity and too let everyone know the facts and the full story. I have a copy off our Skype conversation backing this all up.

I'm not interested in doing business with you or any other joker, and I think it would be a good idea if the admin off this site were able vet buyers and sellers, and block timeswasters and con artists like Malboroack and yourself. I asked you simple questions for which you gave me loads vague answers before then trying insist on a deal for peanuts which I'm not interested, good luck in trying find someone who happy too meet your terms - as it would be the worse deal off the century!

My Official Website: https://bigjohnnyxxx.com Linktree: https://linktr.ee/BigJohnnyXXX
big johnny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote