View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 10:29 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAllan View Post
Ryan, you just wrote out exactly what I was not willing to take the time to type. You are spot on. From my experience the sites I work with are all selling like crazy. They all have high quality production value and the consumers are willing to pay for it. I am often seeing budgets in the $6-10k a scene now for BG. Sometimes more. And the sites spending that (properly) are killing it.

From my perspective the sites that are in decline are in decline because the customers want better product. Too many sites are cranking out the same shit over and over. Even the sites (and video companies) I shoot for that are killing it with big budget scenes are looking for ways to improve and evolve.

Pay sites are not dying. The customer is just more savvy and the days of cranking out crap and selling it are over.

I like you and like your work, so don't take this wrong, but name 3 pay sites (not owned by tubes because they monetize differently) which are paying remotely $10k a scene for pay site content.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote