View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:37 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What is "doing it right", "top notch talent">

Tell us what paysites should be doing. Rather than saying, vaguely, they should produce better content.
As far as models, I cannot because people will surely disagree. And unless I still had the millions a day i had in traffic (to one site) and threw up a poll to ask which photo/model is better, I could not prove you wrong at the moment. So I do not care to get into the debate. Lets just say, blacked and x-art shoot better models and make them look better. Most people dont even see this, its sad. The fact you ask, shows me that its not as clear to you. Its clear to some and theyre raking it in. Its not clear to other companies because they are falling short. Sadly I cannot convince you that people do not have an eye. I can't show you what you cannot see. There are many people who are very good at their jobs who do see this and theyre the ones making money. I wont be surprised to see GFYers debate this. ;) I see new threads of producers posting HOT AMAZING new talent, i open and wonder if they posted the wrong pictures. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, correct. However when analyzing talent for the masses, there is a right and wrong. The people who get it right the vast majority of the time are the people good at their job