View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 06:17 AM  
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
I may be talking out of my ass here, but .....

..... is there anything preventing Paysites from setting up FREE "user uploaded" tubes available in their memberships areas, of which only their paying members can be "users" afforded the luxury of likewise uploading content that may coincidentally be produced by companies owned by the corporations that also own the Thieving Tubes; of which non paying visitors can surf through but only with limited viewing privileges of let's say 30 seconds per clip?

Your potential members wouldn't be paying to access FREE content nudge nudge wink wink, but instead be paying for the luxury of having a remote server to store, access and share their favorite videos like done at said Thieving Tubes.

I thought not.
While your neighbors were busy killing off everyone in the neighborhood
with your own butcher knife in hand concealed behind your back
you stood for
ever before the window saying
nothing
Magnetron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote