View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 03:52 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAllan View Post
I am working on my new paysite currently. It seems obvious to me that you need to to have great content no one else has.

My website will 100% be based on quality content and quality girls. Hardcore but beautifully lit and shot. We will use new cinematic tools to get more in line with the quality that young viewers expect from mainstream. We will take cues from the video game industry.

It will also have a substantial community that will include chat areas, tips, and one on one with the models. Also an extensive behind the scenes - you are there area. We will create a hierarchy of members too so the longer they stay the more "power" they will have within the community.

The website will have a substantial user driven free side that with keep the outsiders informed on what they get if they pay. Special sets will only available for a limited time so if you quit to rejoin later you will miss them. Everything will be exclusive. We will use the tubes to our advantage.

Prices will be low enough to encourage casual re-billing and we will reward long term memberships with bonuses. We will also work to create a strong Brand and will include Merch and events.

That's all I am willing to reveal now
I'll promote you
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote