View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 04:09 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Obamcare has it's flaws. However, no matter what it would have had it's flaws. It's too big and too complicated to get right on the very first try, and even more so when you have two sides of the government fighting over it.

As for the Republican party picking the wrong candidate.... I thought McCain was okay, although he was much better when he was younger. Pairing him with Palin was freaking insane. I think Romney would have done well, but honestly he was the wrong person at the wrong time - This was during the economic issues, and he wasn't the solution but instead he was part of the problem. Romney did what the banks did - set it up so that he could not fail while blowing through someone else's money. I liked Ryan.

There are a handful of Republicans I would have voted for over Hillary or Sanders. But none of them came close.
True. I've been told that Obamacare is like a "gateway policy" a starting point to end up at Medicare for all / single payer. When the rest of the western world has affordable healthcare, and we don't, you know there's a problem.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote