View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 10:34 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am still not too fond of Hillary, but.... She has a flawless track record. She was First Lady, Senator, and then Secretary Of State. No one can really point out anything bad about anything she has done.

The Republican party is desperately trying to paint her as being bad, and while the Republican base is sucking this up the rest of us just aren't seeing this. There was no indication of any wrong doing in Benghazi yet we've had ten investigations into this, all of which have proven to clear everyone of wrong doing. The email scandal is blown way out of proportion, and some bad decisions were made, but this was common policy at the State Department and as well as both Congress and the Senate.

The Republican party is trying to paint Hillary Clinton has being "crooked" while the reality is she has never been charged with a crime.

On the other hand, we have Donald Trump who is going to trial in November in one of four pending lawsuits. Trump has been involved in over three thousand lawsuits, and has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. Let me repeat that - Trump has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. In the past year, seventy lawsuits have been filed against Trump.

One of the things I didn't understand about the other Republican candidates was why they never went after Trump. Trump loves the press, there is thirty or forty years of bad press, and all of it is documented. Need an example? Trump got in trouble for how he handled his emails too.

Pick between the lesser of two evils, but.... One of them has never been charged with a crime while the other has been sued by the federal government over one hundred times, refuses to release his tax records, and is going to trial in one of four court cases about Trump University, which is only four of seventy lawsuits filed in the past year.
her also sounds like an uninformed moron when he speaks. You forgot that.