View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 07:58 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you like the content that I shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
I wonder if she's still as sweet as she was back then?

Name: Violet Monroe
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Clothing Store Retail Clerk

Violet is 27 years old babe that I scheduled a modeling shoot with a couple of weeks ago and she also has an all natural
and hairy pussy! As you can see, Violet is a Redhead and she also gave a few peeks up her skirt, as well as a titty peek
too by pulling out one of her breasts while we were shooting outdoors! Of course, the pictures are high resolution
pictures and they enlarge to the size of 1600x1200 ...so you always get the BIG pictures of the amateur models that I
specialize in shooting! This hot Redhead babe also gave a handjob after her modeling shoot so she has those types of
pictures available too. However, in this particular gallery, you will see high resolution shots of Valeries hairy pussy from
underneath her skirt, a very nice foot fetish type of photo showing a super up-close view of her feet, pictures of her
asshole, and of course ...pictures of that beautiful and adorable face!

Oh for sure man. She was very sweet at the shoot (in terms of her personality) ...but from from being sweet in any sort of innocent way!

Name: Violet Monroe
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Clothing Store Retail Clerk

Wanna watch this Redhead babe stroke on a dick? I'll tell you one damn thing ...Violet sure knows how to give handjob!
The next time Violet and I hook up to shoot, we are going to do a lot more than another handjob scene, so be sure to
watch out for that! Watch this sexy babe stroke on that hard dick right there in front of her face, as well as receive a
jerked off load of cum blown all across her hairy bush!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote