View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 12:14 AM  
bznpass
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hit me up , i can do that, and also i have other list of site and guarantee your video is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I need somebody with basic skills and a decent computer to upload short ( 3 to 7 min. ) videos to ONLY four or five selected tubes. This is a soft core, but kinky lesbian erotica. All the tubes where I want to post are our affiliates, so there are no "moderation" issues.

For the first month, I want ONLY 4 to 5 uploads/day. This will increase several times over the following months. From about 120 uploads per month to start to about 600/ month within a few months therefater.

I will pay $ 1,00 per upload. Will supply the tube log in info, the clips and the basic tags.

Under a separate arrangement and for additional payments, this person will also ( should he be interested) have the first right of refusal to set up and manage new channels to be set up at Youtube, Metacafe and Dailymotion
Email : [email protected]
bznpass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote