View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:50 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
I do not support more military spending, I do not support bombing people I don't like etc.
So you are just inventing things.

And wanting to stop ILLEGALS (= invaders who BREAK THE LAW) is by no means a radical position. It is absolute neutral, normal, sane, average position.
You want to stop them, but you listen to BS from the talking heads. A wall isn't stopping anyone it's just pandering to morons.

You want to stop illegals then you start slapping a $5k fine for each one found to the companies hiring them.

That is a solution which will work but it's not suggested by a Republican anywhere. The whole anti illegals non sense is just pandering to people dumb enough to believe it. Republican big business benafactors depend on illegals just like Trump Does For His Construction jobs.

I'd like them gone too, it's just I'm smart enough to understand a wall will do nothing..

In fact most illegals get here legally and over stay their visas.. A wall will not stop that nor will it stop anyone with a ladder, shovel or rope..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote