View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:26 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
The point is that you are the SAME as those you bash, but are blind to seeing that.

2 examples:

Same with most republican fans on the forum - they think republicans are less shit than democrats.

Same with you - you think anyone who bash liberals is a conservative.

You are the same just from the opposite spectrum (a bit towards left vs a bit towards right) and can not see it. I urge you to try to implement some sense of objectivity, I know it is not easy to be objective towards yourself, but try once in a while, you will see the whole picture so much better.

I just return the attacks, because you guys are like a plague here. We can never make it through a single topic with out one of you conservabros doing your typical thing..

There is maybe 5 or 6 guys on the left side who routinely post in these topics but likely 20 or more of you guys. It doesn't matter if we try to keep it friendly, one of you guys will always start talking trash and then the others jump in.

I used to try to keep it friendly but I got tired of the constant attacks. Now I just treat you guys like you treat us. Big surprise you don't like it..

Also your entire theory about you saying anyone who bashes a liberal fits the narrative I was talking about.

I don't think there is a single hard core liberal here. There are people with liberal view points but no hard core liberals of the 60s type.

Yet you think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is some hippy liberal. It's exactly what I was talking about when I pointed out you guys have gone so far to the right you think everyone else is a liberal.

You are going to have a rude awakening when this next generation starts taking power. You guys are turning them into exactly what you hate and they out number us all.

Trump is the result of the Republican's party on going implosion. The farther right you guys goes means the more extreme the new generation will go to the left..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote